Lightworkers: 12 Things They're Actually Up To (No, It's Not Just 'Hippy Shit!')
Lightworkers are healers, guides, and spiritual seekers. They are on a mission to shift the energy of the world from one of fear to one of love. They are here to help us remember our connection to each other and to the world and universe we belong to.
- Helping us find what lights us up so we can rediscover our joy
- Shifting stuck emotions and giving them space to heal
- Raising emotionally healthy children
- Bringing emotional intelligence into the workplace
- Shifting the viewpoint of the world away from outdated modalities
- Lead by example with accepting and inclusive attitudes
- Healing emotionally damaged animals
- Rethinking the way we eat and mindfully sourcing win-win solutions for us and the planet
- Helping to heal the mindless damage done to the self, be it drugs, alcohol, self-abuse, etc.
- Improving mental health by teaching meditation, yoga, mindfulness, and self-awareness
- Healing burnout - a pandemic of burnout is happening right now
- Reconnecting us with the soul's purpose